SUMMARY - Installation, maintenance, diagnose, and repair of heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and residential customers.
1. Travel to job sites in service area. Work with dispatch to make sure that schedule is maintained and customers are communicated with clearly and professionally.
2. Diagnose and repair diverse service issues in a very wide range of commercial and residential HVAC systems.
3. Identify and repot to owner potential needs that would improve the functioning of their system and the comfort level of their home (newer system, service contracts, humidifiers, dehumidifiers etc.)
4. Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoices at job site.
5. Maintain good working order of company vehicle and equipment including refueling as necessary, proper maintenance, and reporting any mechanical issues.
6. Install, maintain, diagnose and repair, residential and commercial HVAC systems
7. Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
1. Two or more years of experience in installation, maintenance and diagnostic and repair of diverse HVAC service issues
2. Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations
3. Ability to work independently in a timely manner
4. Very thorough and hardworking, making sure that each job is done correctly the first time
5. Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail
1. Well groomed and neat appearance
2. Valid driver's license and clean driving record
3. Valid Social Security number
4. Must be able to pass drug test(s) as required
5. Able to lift up to 60 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items with additional manpower or appropriate devices
6. Able to work from heights and in crawl spaces
7. Observe all company procedures and safety rules
8. Maintain accurate time records and send to payroll when required
9. Work as part of a team to ensure customer satisfaction
- HVAC Installation and Service : 2 years
- Will consider an applicant with less experience who can demonstrate an excellent work ethic, an eagerness to learn, and a desire to pursue a career in our company.